Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ian Biederman and Samantha Howard-Corbin
December 10, 2001
When a veteran cop is murdered in the line of duty, Jordan leads the police and vengeful Detective Eddie Winslow -- Max's former partner -- to a possible suspect. But after the shooter dies in police custody, Garret must launch a coroner's investigation to see if Detective Winslow went too far while making the arrest. Also, Garret opts to forgo his annual Christmas feast with his ex-wife, Maggie and join Lily for a Thai dining experience, angering his daughter, Abby, while Trey worries if Nigel's invitation for a weekend on the ski slopes also includes a slalom under the sheets.
- Jordan Cavanaugh - Jill Hennessy
- Garret Macy - Miguel Ferrer
- Mahesh 'Bug' Vijay - Ravi Kapoor
- Nigel Townsend - Steve Valentine
- Lily Lebowski - Kathryn Hahn
- Max Cavanaugh - Ken Howard
- Jimm Keller - Christopher Curry
- Officer John Hardwick - Scott Michael Campbell
- Lt. Eddie Winslow - D.W. Moffett
- Annie Cartwright - Cathryn de Prume
- Rudy Coombs - Charles Singleton Jr.
- Dr. Young - Matthew Yank King
- Uniformed Officer - Richard Augustine
- Uniformed Cop - Thomas Christian Collins
- Kim Watkins - Kristen Wilson
- Garret: "Where's Abby?"
- Maggie: "Apparently your new ballistics tech is, er... in your daughter's words... tasty."
- Garret: "I'll make a not to fire him. So what's the problem Maggie?"
- Maggie: "Does there have to be a problem?"
- Garret: "For you to step foot in this place, absolutely."
- Jordan: "We started the autopsy on Combs; some of its kinda hinky. I was hoping you might be able to explain what happened."
- Eddie: "You know I can't talk to you, Jordan."
- Jordan: "Off the record."
- Eddie: "You're the ME. You are the record."
- Trey: "Listen, you've known Nigel longer than I have. Is he...?"
- Bug: "What?"
- Trey: "You know!"
- Bug: "Oh... you know I have no idea."
- Trey: "So he's never come onto you?"
- Bug: "Well, there was that one time he asked me to marry him, but I’m pretty sure that was just business. Why do you care?"
- Trey: "I don’t have a problem with it. It’s just, the ski weekend, the talk... he slapped my ass."
- Bug: "Well, maybe you were a naughty boy!"
- Trey: "Seriously, nothing good can come of this!"
- Bug: "You know that’s a very limited world view. Now if you were a root stalk bora weevil homosexuality would be a very positive area to explore!"
- Trey: "I don't even want to know!"
- Bug: "The females they get it together all the time; it improves their reproductive success."
- Trey: "That's great, Bug, but what has it got to do with me?"
- Bug: "The beetles, they like to watch; it puts them into such an erotic frenzy they can't help but join in!"
- Trey: "But that's two girls; two girls is a whole different thing!"
- Bug: "Yeah..."
- Maggie: "You're the death expert. Is there such thing as justifiable homicide of a seventeen-year-old?"
- Garret: "I say the smart money's on Abby taking us both out first."